Without the generous support of our donors, we would not have been able to serve this community for more than 99 years. Donors like you provide much needed funds for programs such as our support groups, social work services, and skills training. We appreciate donations in any amount and thank you for your assistance.
To Donate by Check, download a Donation Form.
Every time you purchase an item through Amazon you can support Aurora’s mission. Please click for additional information.
Aurora is a member agency of the United Ways of Central New York, Cayuga and Oswego Counties. You may designate contributions to Aurora through your workplace during the annual campaign.
Click here to visit your local United Way:
Planned Giving -- Make a difference in someone’s life today.
Your Legacy Lives On ….No matter which giving alternative you select, your generosity and support will go directly to help others succeed in spite of a sensory loss. Contact Aurora President Deb Chaiken at: 315-422-7263; or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gift of Cash: You simply write a check or give a cash donation. Gifts of Securities and/or Bonds: You transfer the ownership of your stocks and/or bonds to AURORA.
- Your Last Will and Testament: You name AURORA in your last Will and Testament, giving to AURORA a specific dollar amount or a portion of your estate.
- Life Insurance: You name AURORA as the beneficiary to receive all or a portion of the proceeds of a life insurance policy or you give the policy to AURORA.
- IRA Accounts: You name AURORA as Beneficiary of your IRA(s).
Trust: You create a Trust whereby AURORA receives income from the Trust assets or the Trust principal upon the termination of the Trust.
- Tax Benefits: By making current or deferred gifts, you may be entitled to an immediate income tax deduction and/or an estate tax deduction. Your attorney or tax professional can assist you in determining the tax benefits available from your gift.
Leave a Legacy
You can help us plan for a brighter future for others. Aurora participates in Leave a Legacy public awareness campaign. For further information please click here...