ECdata, Inc. National Training Institute & Interpretek present a pioneering 1-day intensive workshop: Medical Terminology for ASL Interpreters
Saturday, November 5, 2016 from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
ECdata, Inc. National Training Institute
140 Metro Park, Suite #1, Rochester, NY 14623
(across from Monroe Community College main campus)
Featuring: Robert C. Nutt, MD, MPH
Nationally Recognized Deaf Physician
Department of Pediatrics
University of Rochester Medical Center
Director, Deaf Health Pathway
University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry
Workshop is delivered in ASL only | Participants will be awarded 0.8 CEUs
‘Medical Terminology for Interpreters’ handbook is included
What is the focus?
- Strategies to Successfully Interpret Medical Terminology
- Discussion on Deaf Health and Disparities
- Review of Human Body Systems: Anatomy & Physiology
- Interpreting in Challenging Medical Situations
- Overview of Common Tests, Procedures & Medical Abbreviations
- Practicing a Variety of Clinical Scenarios
Who Should Attend?
- Experienced ASL interpreters
- Established ASL Medical Interpreters
- Trilingual Interpreters
$95.00 per person
Please mail your check made out to ECdata, Inc. to
ECdata, Inc. 140 Metro Park, Suite #1, Rochester, NY 14623
Payment Deadline is November 2, 2016
How to Register?
Please send an Email to Eric Candle at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Deadline is October 28, 2016
SIGN UP NOW - Space is Limited!